I plan to talk to the hardware people in a moment to see if anything was
added recently?

We do have a large amount of DASD that is really owned by z/OS, which we
immediately take offline, but they¹d still be in the config area.
--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\