I'm sorry to post this to the list but I am getting no satisfaction from
the normal support phone numbers when I contact shopzseries with log on
problem.

I keep getting past off to another person.  The last person I was in
contact with told me to call the support number I started with.  So, if
anyone knows who can be contacted regarding logging on to shopzseries
that is not level 1 (one) support, I'd appreciate the information.

This is NOT an intent to start a flame thread regarding shopzseries,  I
just want to log on, get the RSU I need so I can do my job.

Thanks,

Steve