From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Bill Munson
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 9:52 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: shopzseries

www.ibm.com/ibmlink

brings you to the sign in screen for ServiceLink

good luck

Bill Munson
Sr. z/VM Systems Programmer
Brown Brothers Harriman & CO.
525 Washington Blvd.
Jersey City, NJ 07310
201-418-7588

President - MVMUA
http://www2.marist.edu/~mvmua/
VM Project Officer - SHARE
http://www.linkedin.com/in/BillMunson

"Gentry, Stephen" <stephen.gen...@lafayettelife.com>
04/12/2010 09:47 AM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: shopzseries

What should I look for?  ServiceLink?  If so, it is not displayed on the
web page.