From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Mario Izaguirre
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 10:58 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: VMTAPE Command

Is that the company where I work, we are looking to buy a VTL and we
have a proposal from a vendor and specification says that through the
command VMTAPE virtual tapes are mounted in order to make'S DUMP CMS
files, spool, etc. etc.

Do not know if the previous VM see. 2.3. I had before that command came,
I recently migrated from this version az / VM 5.4.

Best Regards,

Mario Izaguirre
Mainframe System Programmer
Barcelona, Spain