I've cloned a VM sysres volume.  I then linked to it's maint CF1 mdisk and
made changes.   I brought up my cloned
SYSRES second level and all looked OK to a casual inspection.  However,
when I attempt to add a new user via
Dirmaint. Dirmaint is fine, but RACF doesn't like things. If I do a RACF
LISTUSER on the guest I just added via DIRMAINT,
RACF cannot 'see' it. I know that I could rebuild the RACF database or
create a VMXEVENT
to ignore SPOOL and TAG.  My question is why is it occurring at all. Is
there a RACF system value that I need to be alert of
when cloning a VM Sysres? Something maybe that points to the old system
and it's name.  I changed the system name of
the VM OS while I was in the CF1 mdisk.  RACF error is below:

dirm add VSWCTRL1
RPIMGR031E RESOURCE DIRMAINT SPECIFIED BY SPOOL COMMAND NOT FOUND
RPIMGR031E RESOURCE TNTVM02 SPECIFIED BY TAG COMMAND NOT FOUND
PUN FILE 0131 SENT TO   DIRMAINT RDR AS  0112 RECS 0019 CPY  001 0 NOHOLD
NOKEEP

Troy Slaughter | Software Consultant | Mainframe Platform Engineering
840 South Canal, Chicago, Illinois, 60607 | Phone 312-557-6322 | Cell
312-208-3735 | t...@ntrs.com
Please visit northerntrust.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is confidential, may be
privileged and is meant only for the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender ASAP and delete this
message from your system.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: To the extent that this message or any attachment
concerns tax matters, it is not intended to be used and cannot be used by
a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by
law. For more information about this notice, see
http://www.northerntrust.com/circular230

<<image/jpeg>>