I thought a 1403 was a printer
may have had to punch a carriage control tape for it but not cards

             Jefferson Davis
             <jeffersondavis69
             @gmail.com>                                                To
             Sent by: The IBM          IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
             z/VM Operating                                             cc
             System
             <ib...@listserv.u                                     Subject
             ARK.EDU>                  Re: DISKACNT records

             07/21/2010 02:39
             PM

             Please respond to
               The IBM z/VM
             Operating System
             <ib...@listserv.u
                 ARK.EDU>

I sure wished we had a keypunch department .... we had to punch our own!
Good old 1403.

:-)

Jefferson Davis