I lack the nostalgia of others.. I remember paper tapes, cards punches, and
you can still even see a living, working 3279 now and again.  But my eyes
glaze over at the fond reminiscing.   'remember how hard and difficult
everything used to be?'    - no thanks

I guess when you have an OS that still has virtual punches and readers -
you've got to expect some history references.  ;-)

Scott Rohling