A config file with all the prompts and responses is what you're looking for.
 Something like this

RAMDISK_SIZE=98304 ROOT=/DEV/RAM1 RO INIT=/LINUXRC TERM=DUMB
HostIP=nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn   Hostname=host.domain
Gateway=nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn Nameserver=nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn
InstNetDev=osa  Netmask=255.255.255.0 Broadcast=nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn
OsaInterface=qdio OsaMedium=eth ReadChannel=0.0.0100
WriteChannel=0.0.0101 DataChannel=0.0.0102 portname=SWCH1
Install=http://nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn/sles10-sp2 OSAHWAddr=''
PortNo=0 Usevnc=1 layer2=1 vncpassword=password

--
Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer