Alan is easily distracted... it's almost like someone else was at the
keyboard...

On 08/12/2010 04:26 PM, Alan Altmark wrote:

Psssst.  Hey, Buddy.  Over here.  No, over *here*.  It' me.  Yes, you know
who.  Wanna know a secret?  They (please, no names) are planning to update
PUT2PROD in the next release to update production disks by using the
technique you describe.  I overheard them at the water cooler.  Then they
started talking about quantum-correlated twin photons and LGR.  Whatever
that is, it sounds kul.  Bye.

--
Rich Smrcina
Phone: 414-491-6001

Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2011 - April 15-19, 2011 Colorado Springs, CO