Would definitely agree an rdev specification on the SLOT def would be very
useful.    I just recently built a 2nd level guest and neglected to relabel
the volumes before they IPL'd the 1st level system ...  ugly.   Wouldn't
have happened if the real address was specified...   good idea!

Scott Rohling