I understand that VM64814 adds XRC timestamp support.  The PTF's are available.
 The z/VM platform update at SHARE mentioned that there would be a SYSTEM
CONFIG change to activate it.  Where do I find information on that?  The recent
SSL changes had a nice web page with all the details, and one of the PTF's
described the changes.  I haven't been able to find any of that for VM64814.
The APAR and PTF just say "new function".  If it weren't for SHARE, and someone
who told me what the APAR was for, I'd have no idea what new function I was
putting in, or that an additional step was required to activate it.

I found a couple of references on the IBM site that said VM64814 and VM64816
would add the function.  VM64816 is "assigned to a programmer".  Does VM64814
do anything without VM64816?  Will VM64816 provide the documentation?

                                           Dennis O'Brien

"A slipping sear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least
expect it.  That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your  unit."
-- August 1993 issue of PS Magazine, preventive maintenance magazine of the US
Army