From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of August Carideo
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:42 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: force pending

'HCPLGA361IE  LOGOFF/FORCE PENDING FOR USER
MISDEV02'.

The user terminated the session w/o logoff etc.
this is sometimes caused by some type of I/O not being satisfied, am
trying
to avoid a IPL
to free this ID , any suggestions ?
thanks,
Augie

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, including any attachment to it, may contain
material that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or "Protected Health
Information," within the meaning of the regulations under the Health Insurance
Portability & Accountability Act as amended.  If it is not clear that you are
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this e-mail, including any attachment to it, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender
and delete it from your system. Thank you.