Hi, Sergio.

A good place to get started with configuring DIRMAINT is in Chapter 4 of
the "Getting Started with Linux on System z" publication, found here:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/Shelves/hcsh2aa1

The file you need to customize for your particular z/VM environment to
authorize users to issue DIRMAINT commands is the AUTHFOR CONTROL file.

Have a good one.

--
Dave Jones
V/Soft Software