On Thursday, 09/30/2010 at 02:10 EDT, Sergio Lima
<sergiovm...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Dave,
>
> Looking the DIRMAINT machine, can't found the AUTHFOR CONTROL file.
>
> We found only here AUTHDASD DATADVH  E2 , and the E disk is :
>
> q disk
> LABEL  VDEV M  STAT   CYL TYPE BLKSZ   FILES  BLKS USED-(%) BLKS LEFT
BLK TOTAL
> DIR1DF 1DF  E   R/W     9 3390 4096      260        552-34
1068       1620

> Do you know if have other place from try find?

You need to read Chapter 8 of the DIRMAINT Administration book.  Use the
DIRM AUTHFOR command to create or update the AUTHFOR CONTROL file.

Alan Altmark

z/VM and Linux on System z Consultant
IBM System Lab Services and Training
ibm.com/systems/services/labservices