Hello Dave,

Thanks very much from your explanation despite being directed to George.

For us, is a good idea, do the same that you said, change the size from a
minidisk of a virtual machine.

Looking in to Manual, We insert the DATAMOVE entries, in the CONFIG file, then
res-start again the DIRMAINT.

Now, We need implement, the EXTENT CONTROL file, and We thing good idea, start
define a Full Pack DISK to DRIMAINT define new minidisk.

Our EXTENT CONTROL file have this :

 EXTENT   CONTROL  E2  V 80  Trunc=80 Size=57 Line=36 Col=1 Alt=0
====>
===== * ********************************************************************
===== :REGIONS.
=====   *RegionId  VolSer    RegStart      RegEnd  Dev-Type  Comments
===== :END.
===== :GROUPS.
=====   *GroupName RegionList
===== :END.
===== :EXCLUDE.
=====   * UserId Address
===== :END.
===== :AUTOBLOCK.
=====   * IBM supplied defaults are contained in the AUTOBLK DATADVH file.
=====   * The following are customer overrides and supplements.
=====   *
=====   *DASDType BlockSize Blocks/Unit Alloc_Unit Architecture
===== :END.
===== :DEFAULTS.
=====   * IBM supplied defaults are contained in the DEFAULTS DATADVH file.
=====   * The following are customer overrides and supplements.
=====   *
=====   *DASDType Max-Size

So, Can I insert a DASD here, and start  ask to DIRMAINT create, or realocate
any minidisk?

Thanks very much,

Sergio