Hello Mark and George,

First thanks very much from your help.

He do there what you said, but still don't work.

So he send the console , and I do a copy past :

CP Q TERM
LINEND  # , LINEDEL OFF, CHARDEL OFF, ESCAPE  " , TABCHAR OFF
LINESIZE 080, ATTN OFF, APL OFF, TEXT OFF, MODE VM, HILIGHT OFF
CONMODE 3270, BREAKIN GUESTCTL, BRKKEY PF12 , SCRNSAVE OFF
AUTOCR ON , MORE 050 010, HOLD ON , TIMESTAMP OFF, SYS3270 OFF

CP IPL A80 LOADPARM 0A82CS
 *IEA247I USING IEASYSCS FOR z/OS 01.09.00 HBB7740
 ISG313I SYSTEM IS INITIALIZING IN GRS NONE MODE.  RING OR STAR CONFIGURATION KE
YWORDS IN GRSCNF00 ARE IGNORED.
 IEA598I TIME ZONE = W.06.00.00
 IXC414I CANNOT JOIN SYSPLEX ADCDPL WHICH IS RUNNING IN MONOPLEX MODE: CONFIGURA
TION REQUIREMENT
 IXC404I SYSTEM(S) ACTIVE OR IPLING: ADCD
 H *   IXC420D REPLY I TO INITIALIZE SYSPLEX ADCDPL, OR R TO REINITIALIZE XCF.
  REPLYING I WILL IMPACT OTHER ACTIVE SYSTEMS.
H Prompt text: R 00,

                                                            CP READ   ZVM_BRT

He can't responde to ZOS machine, because when entry the command, receive :

R 00,I
HCPCMD001E Unknown CP command: R

Thanks,

Sergio