From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Tom Huegel
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 4:33 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: LOCAL MOD REWORK ???

I am trying to apply some PTF's but get the following:
VMFSUI2760I VMFSUFIN processing completed with warnings for product 5VMCPR40%CP
VMFSUI2760I VMFSUFIN processing incomplete due to local modifications or
customized parts
VMFSUI1211I A Local Modification Restart Record has been created for package
VPTF6329 in the System-Level Restart Table
VMFSRV2310W Service restart file, SERVICE $RESTART A, has been created due to
local modifications. Rework the local modifications,
            and restart SERVICE using the following command:
            SERVICE RESTART
VMFSRV2760I SERVICE processing incomplete due to local modifications or
customized parts
Ready(00006); T=23.39/24.28 13:31:26

I went through the service guide and did the rework (actually the local source
fix was OK).
But I stil get the same error when I try to restart the service.
Any tips ??

Thanks