It does indeed leave a window open; however, I am not setting the rules. The
ones who do are aware of it and are willing to accept the risk. They have set
the parameters such that we must get the system back up within 12 hours, and
that the system brought up be no more than 24 hours out of step. That is fully
met by the test plans and does not require the additional hardware (3100+
devices) needed to create the tertiary copy.

Regards,
Richard Schuh