Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 14:01:13 -0500
From: pacemainl...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: How Sumbit a JOB from Z/VM to Z/OS using RSCS ?
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

My exec I also have the keyword JOB on the TAG
CP TAG DEV 00D N1 JOB

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Michael Coffin <michaelcof...@mccci.com> wrote:

I’m not a z/OS’er, but thinking back many, many years I’m pretty sure to submit
the file from CMS:

CP SPOOL PUN TO RSCS
CP TAG DEV PUN JESZOS
PUNCH cmsfile (NOHEADER

To route the output back to your VM node I think you use ROUTE PRINT, so for
example to route the output to MAINT at MYVM1 something like:

// ROUTE PRINT MYVM1.MAINT

I’m probably wrong on at least one count, hopefully the z/OS’ers will step in
and correct my mistakes – but at least it gives you a starting point.  :)

-Mike