Sergio,

You already have the SPOOL and PUNCH command needed.

You also asked about the return code.  z/OS batch jobs will send you a
message through RSCS if you include the NOTIFY statement, either as part
of the job card,  something like:
//jobname JOB (whatever),'S. LIMA',
//             MSGCLASS=A,CLASS=E,NOTIFY=vmnodeID.vmid

or as a command in the JCL:

/*NOTIFY   vmnodeID(vmid)

Obviously, replace the "vmnodeID" with your VM node ID as known to JES2
(usually matching the node ID your "SYSTEM NETID S" file), and changing
the "vmid" to the userid on z/VM which should receive the job completion
message from JES.  This appears right on your screen, similarly to the
message that appears from a CP MSG command.

To cause JES2 job logs to be sent to both z/OS JES2 and also a copy sent
to z/VM we use the JCL statements:

//ZOS  OUTPUT JESDS=ALL,DEST=mvsnode.LOCAL
//ZVM  OUTPUT JESDS=ALL,DEST=vmnodeID.vmid
In your case, change the 'mvsnode' to JESZOS, and the 'vmnodeID' to your
VM NODEID, and the 'vmid' to your target VM userid.

Mike Walter
Aon Corporation
The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, not my employer's.

"Sergio Lima" <sergiovm...@hotmail.com>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
12/21/2010 01:34 PM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: How Sumbit a JOB from Z/VM to Z/OS using RSCS ?

Hello, Mark and Michael.

Thanks very much for your help.
We will teste here.

Regards