Thanks Frank

I don't have one yet.
>From the discussion list on the iPad, the Mochasoft free version didn't have
>PF keys.  In my book, makes it useless.  The $35 version does have PF keys.

Next month, at CES (Consumer Electronics Show (?)), everything new, except for
Apple stuff will obsolete all we currently know.  A couple weeks later Apple
will announce all their new stuff.  Right now, I plan on waiting.

I have VPN and TN3270 on my Blackberry.  Ok for limited use.  Not suitable for
much screen work.  And viewing PDFs (IBM manuals) is really a chore.

Right now, a thin laptop, dedicated for TN3270, Web, and PDF viewing wins.  But
I keep wondering about the tablets.....

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> "Frank M. Ramaekers" <framaek...@ailife.com> 12/22/2010 12:58 PM >>>
I know there is version for iPhone/iPod (iPad from v1.3)...I've only
tried the free (Lite) version, and works fine, but some of the features
on the full version would make it more usable.

Try the free version:  http://www.mochasoft.dk/iphone_tn3270.htm

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.