We think the problem is IPGATE, which IBM does not support, right?

In one case when my PROFILE EXEC in Richmond, VA issues

ACCESS SFSKC:ACKERMAN.TOOLS C

I can fix the problem via

#CP IPL
ACC (NOPROF
FORCE IPGATE
AUTOLOG IPGATE

In the case I reported here, I don't even get an error message until the
RC = 55, 18 hours after the
hang started. At that point the problem is gone.

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 00:20:52 -0500, Alan Altmark <alan_altm...@us.ibm.com