From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Lee Stewart
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 11:02 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Toolsrun function without RSCS

Hi...   I fondly remember TOOLSRUN from my IBM days...   We're looking
for a similar function - a tools repository mirrored between many VMs,
some distant.   But we aren't licensed for RSCS, and that cost becomes
prohibitive for this customer...

So short of writing our FTP based tool, does anyone have any thoughts on
any easy way to keep a set of local tools in sync across multiple systems?

Thanks,
Lee
--

Lee Stewart, Senior SE