Lee,

Fire up your UFTD servers, then use "SENDFILE fn ft fm TO
targe...@targetsys.mydomain.com  (UFTSYNC NETDATA" to move the files around
just like you would with RSCS.

Best regards,

Mark Wheeler
UnitedHealth Group

--

"Excellence. Always. If Not Excellence, What? If Not Excellence Now, When?"
Tom Peters, author of "The Little BIG Things"