Hello Kris,

Thanks very much, run very well, look please :

     3 *-* "PIPE CP QUERY NAMES | SPLIT , | STRIP | LOCATE /- DSC/ "," | SORT 1-
8 | > MACH DISC A"," | LOCATE /XXXXX/ | CONSOLE | COUNT LINES |VAR NBFOUND"
       >>>   "PIPE CP QUERY NAMES | SPLIT , | STRIP | LOCATE /- DSC/   | SORT 1-
8 | > MACH DISC A  | LOCATE /XXXXX/ | CONSOLE | COUNT LINES |VAR NBFOUND"
     6 *-* IF NBFOUND=0
       >>>   "1"
       *-*  THEN
       *-*  DO
     7 *-*   SAY 'NOTHING FOUND FOR XXXXX'
       >>>     "NOTHING FOUND FOR XXXXX"
NOTHING FOUND FOR XXXXX
       *-*   EXIT 67
       >>>     "67"

So one more thing , if not slow you down, Do you have idea, how can I execute
this same command to 8 cms machines ?

Better use a variable under LOCATE COMMAND , and do a loop 8 times ? , or not ?

Thanks again Kris, about the PIPE COURSE, I already have download here in my
machine, and, always that have time, i try learn more.
This course is very good.

Best Regards,

Sergio