A recent thread here got me motivated to look at our accounting records, but I
soon
remembered that about 5 years ago I accidentally deleted the EXEC from that
userid.
The IBM softcopy docs mention a file on MAINT 191 mdisk called DVM PROFILE, but
it
doesn't seem to exist. Not having this information wasn't a concern and when I
did
have it available, just deleted them because we didn't have time or need to
process
them.

Would I be out of line or violating license issues to ask for someone's copy of
this EXEC ?  Yes, I have the install DDR tapes for z/VM 5.2 but that would be
overkill just to recover one piece of code.

YUP, it was like "BANG !  OUCH !" my gun, my foot.     LOL

TIA,
Bubba