Got it,  THANKS !!!

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu]on Behalf
Of Scott Rohling
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 9:41 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: DISKACNT profile exec

sent copy to Robert directly

Scott Rohling

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Robert Payne < rpa...@tad.org> wrote:

A recent thread here got me motivated to look at our accounting records, but I
soon
remembered that about 5 years ago I accidentally deleted the EXEC from that
userid.
The IBM softcopy docs mention a file on MAINT 191 mdisk called DVM PROFILE, but
it
doesn't seem to exist. Not having this information wasn't a concern and when I
did
have it available, just deleted them because we didn't have time or need to
process
them.

Would I be out of line or violating license issues to ask for someone's copy of
this EXEC ?  Yes, I have the install DDR tapes for z/VM 5.2 but that would be
overkill just to recover one piece of code.

YUP, it was like "BANG !  OUCH !" my gun, my foot.     LOL

TIA,
Bubba