Hi Sue,

  I got the problem, when i created the vswitch i set it to ETHERNET, it can
be IP VSWITCH without problem?

    I reinstall the linux enabling LAYER 2 SUPPORT and works great!..

   if possible, can you tell me how enable layer 2 support after installed ?

  i found option QETH_LAYER2_SUPPORT=“1“ but how get the new  LLADDR ? or i
can leave it blank?

By the way, i set the port group using your article avaiable on "
http://www.vm.ibm.com/virtualnetwork/lkagport.html";

thanks for sharing !!!