From:   peter.w...@ttc.ca
To:     IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date:   02/16/2011 12:02 PM
Subject:        Re: z/VM PSP Buckets
Sent by:        The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

If you have never applied an RSU before, plan on three days so you can
go through the instructions carefully, and check all the results. Once
you have more experience, it can take less then a day if you are in a
hurry. Watch out for changes to GCS. If you recycle a GCS machine after
updating GCS, it will not work until after the next VM IPL.

Peter