c//CP QUERY DASD /5

the key is the // which puts your stuff at the beginning of each line. I wish there was a similar notation for tack it onto the end of each line. I usually put CP commands in quotes '"', so the start of the line would be c//"CP QUERY DASD /5 and then use append " and repeat 5 to add the quote at the end of each line.

/Tom Kern