I agree; I just don't think it (lCP % of pCP) can be determined in
ACCOUNT.  3 lCPs with a weight(CEC full load)/cap of 2.66 pCPs will
have the potential for 2.66 CPU seconds/second or 159.6 CPU seconds in
a one minute interval minus logical overhead... Though if Capped,
it'll get 3 to 5 more % points.,,,
...after wading into the swamp, I may have lost eye contact with the
goal.. the OP wanted to know why total time exceeded connect time.. I
think, it's accumulating too many insignificant decimal places.

--
Gregg Reed
"No Plan, survives execution"