From:   "Hughes, Jim" <jim.hug...@doit.nh.gov>
To:     IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date:   02/24/2011 03:26 PM
Subject:        VM/SES and RSU
Sent by:        The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

What is the procedure for creating a list of service included in an RSU?

I've been away from VM/SES for many years.

Thanks.

____________________
Jim Hughes
Consulting Systems Programmer
Mainframe Technical Support Group
Department of Information Technology
State of New Hampshire
27 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301
603-271-5586    Fax 603.271.1516

Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this message are
confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or
dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.

*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE*****************************-- The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.