From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On
Behalf Of August Carideo
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 3:59 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: VM/SES and RSU

I thought 1003 was the latest RSU
did you apply the PSP service also ?

             "Hughes, Jim"

             <Jim.Hughes@doit.

             nh.gov>
             Sent by: The IBM          IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

             z/VM Operating
cc
             System

             <IBMVM@LISTSERV.U
Subject
             ARK.EDU>                  Re: VM/SES and RSU

             02/24/2011 03:54

             PM

             Please respond to

               The IBM z/VM

             Operating System

             <IBMVM@LISTSERV.U

                 ARK.EDU>

Number 3.

We have a problem and IBM suggested we apply a fix. We have RSU 1003 and
would like to know if this fix is in the latest RSU.

____________________
Jim Hughes
Consulting Systems Programmer
Mainframe Technical Support Group
Department of Information Technology
State of New Hampshire
27 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301
603-271-5586    Fax 603.271.1516

Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this message are
confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or
dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.