From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On
Behalf Of Bill Munson
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 3:37 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: VM/SES and RSU

Jim,

when a RSU is available you can go to this WEB site to find what
products have service on that RSU.

http://www.vm.ibm.com/service/rsu/stk540.html
<http://www.vm.ibm.com/service/rsu/stk540.html>

good luck

Bill Munson
Sr. z/VM Systems Programmer
Brown Brothers Harriman & CO.
525 Washington Blvd.
Jersey City, NJ 07310
201-418-7588

President - MVMUA
http://www2.marist.edu/~mvmua/ <http://www2.marist.edu/~mvmua/>
LVM Program Officer - SHARE
http://www.linkedin.com/in/BillMunson
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/BillMunson>

From:        "Hughes, Jim" <jim.hug...@doit.nh.gov>
To:        IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date:        02/24/2011 03:26 PM
Subject:        VM/SES and RSU
Sent by:        The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

________________________________

What is the procedure for creating a list of service included in an RSU?

I've been away from VM/SES for many years.

Thanks.

____________________
Jim Hughes
Consulting Systems Programmer
Mainframe Technical Support Group
Department of Information Technology
State of New Hampshire
27 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301
603-271-5586    Fax 603.271.1516

Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this message are
confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or
dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.

*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE*****************************-- The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its subsidiaries and
affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that this message is either
private or confidential, and it may have been altered by unauthorized
sources without your or our knowledge. Nothing in the message is capable
or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either party
and it is not intended to provide legal advice. BBH accepts no
responsibility for loss or damage from its use, including damage from
virus.
********