Alan,
I know how you feel. Maybe we should take the rest of the day off! LOL
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Alan Altmark
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 11:45 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Encryption Rekey on TS1120 (3592-E05)

On Tuesday, 04/05/2011 at 12:38 EDT, Steve Mondy
<steve.mo...@opensolutions.com> wrote:

> Thanks that did it! It was the forest and the trees issue for me. Key
alias is
> a label pointing to the key store key label.

Some days I feel really old.  I actually attended Eric's design meetings
where all of this was discussed, but you wouldn't know it from my original
response.   :-)

Alan Altmark

z/VM and Linux on System z Consultant
IBM System Lab Services and Training
ibm.com/systems/services/labservices
office: 607.429.3323
mobile; 607.321.7556
alan_altm...@us.ibm.com
IBM Endicott

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed email
address. Thank You.