From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On
Behalf Of Hughes, Jim
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:23 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: SFS problem

Nora,

Have you looked at the SFS service machine's console log for any odd
messages?

Could the SFS server being doing some sort of control backup?
____________________
Jim Hughes
Consulting Systems Programmer
Mainframe Technical Support Group
Department of Information Technology
State of New Hampshire
27 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301
603-271-5586    Fax 603.271.1516

Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this message are
confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or
dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.