We have z/VM in one LPAR on Z9 processor.  IOCDS is created and maintained by
z/OS in another LPAR. We have four 3592 stand alone tape drives that are shared
across LPARs.  They want to add AUTOSWITCH parm to the HCD definitions for
these devices.  ANY NEGATIVE effects to z/VM?  These are the only tapes that
z/VM has access to.
Thanks,
Charles Grady
GDOL
Atlanta, GA
404-232-7539
GDOL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission may contain confidential
information protected by state
or federal law.  The information is intended only for use consistent with the
state business discussed in this
transmission.If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please delete this email and notify the sender
immediately.Your cooperation is
appreciated.