I'm pretty sure I got this to work with SPOOL 000E 4248 but I could
not come up with any details for you. I seem to have misplaced my
notes about where I put my notes....

It has been quite a while since I tried it, and it was not something I
had to have, since there were two or three other solutions that worked
fine too. I tried it just because I recalled being able to do it back
in VM/SP days.

Ron