From: Len Diegel
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 1:49 PM
Subject: VM Workshop - Session Grid Now Available

I wanted to let everyone know that the VM Workshop Session Grid is now
available on the web site:

www.vmworkshop.org.

A few abstracts are still being reviewed by the session committee and they will
be added once they are accepted.  There are a few customer session slots open,
if you are interested in presenting.

We will have the conference shirts at the event.  However, we can guarantee
your size if you register by the end of this week.   Just specify it on your
registration.

See you July 28th at Ohio State!

Regards,
Len