From:   "Kent E. Taylor" <email...@stny.rr.com>
To:     IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date:   06/23/2011 07:00 PM
Subject:        Re: VM Workshop -  Session Grid Now Available
Sent by:        The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

Hey, Rich!  How are you doing?  It's great to hear from you.  I'm
disappointed that you won't be at the Workshop, but I understand that
it would be expensive with the cost of the airfare and housing.
Apparently there is no dorm housing as there has been at some
Workshops.  The registration fee of $100 is quite reasonable,
especially because it includes the polo shirt (but not in my giant
economy size!) and apparently some meals as well.  A good deal, just
like the old days....

I think I've been to all the Workshops from the first one at Waterloo
through 1989's one at U of Arkansas.  I recall Maine, Wichita State,
and Michigan State as well as Waterloo and Arkansas.  I think there
might have been at least one more, but I can't think of it just now.
Senior moment, doncha know....

Kent "Mongo" Taylor