On: Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 02:05:37PM -0400,Kent E. Taylor Wrote:

} May a rusty old geezer attend?  I retired 19+ years ago and have not had an
opportunity to use VM or a mainframe since.  However, during my VM days I had
the opportunity to attend most VM Workshops as well as most Share meetings and
I really miss those days.  Are there any VMers from the 1980's planning to
attend?  It would be wonderful to see you again.
}
} There have been so many changes to VM that I probably wouldn't recognize it
anymore.  I'd probably be as bumfuzzled at the Workshop sessions as I was at
the first Share I attended before I had even installed VM in our shop at GM.
But I am an OSU grad and I'd like to see the campus again as well.  It's
changed as much as VM has since my days there, including a new student union.
}
} So, who of you old-timers plans to attend?

Hi Mongo, long time since I heard from you.
I would like to come myself, but noone will pay the airfare or the
tuition, and my wife can't handle our dogs without me.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67