Dave thanx for the help.
We are going to look closer at inexpensive rooms for the workshop.
We have not spent enough time on rooms. Sorry about that.

----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Jones [d...@vsoft-software.com]
Sent: 06/25/2011 02:17 PM EST
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Last Workshop Re: VM Workshop -  Session Grid Now Available

Kent, try looking for:

The Varsity Inn
1445 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43212
(614) 291-2983

http://www.varsityinn.com/

They are the ones offering the $69/night rooms.

DJ

--
Dave Jones
V/Soft Software
www.vsoft-software.com
Houston, TX
281.578.7544
*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE*****************************-- The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.