Registration information is at _www.vmwowrkshop.org_
(http://www.vmwowrkshop.org)

We've been posting options of hotels on the site and researching other
options each week.

Regards,
Len

In a message dated 6/27/2011 1:16:33 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
email...@stny.rr.com writes:

Bill, may I suggest trying to get a group rate for whatever  motel that you
decide on?  You can then encourage everyone to stay there  to increase
their opportunities to interact with each other.

When I went to my first few workshops I stayed in motels  since GM was
paying for it.  In those days the cheapest housing was in  the dorms, but I saw
no need to stay there.  But I eventually realized  that many of the sharper
folks stayed in the dorms even though their employers  would have paid for a
motel.  The big reason?  The bull sessions  that went on until early
morning.  So I wised up and began staying in the  dorms, too.

With all due respect to the sessions and to the people who  speak, I found
that much of the really valuable info I got was from informal  discussions
at meals, breaks, and evening bull sessions as much as at the  sessions.

BTW, I haven't seen information about where and when we  register, get our
name tags and polo shirts, etc,  Also, I didn't see any  info on when and
where meals and snacks are  available versus when we are on our own.

Thanks, Bill.  I presume the whole crew of volunteers  are getting pretty
frazzled as the Workshop start gets closer.  My  thanks and appreciation to
all....

Kent Taylor
4XL, NY