CICS/VM .. I had almost forgotten about that beast. Back in the day my boss
thought he could get rid of VSE and run CICS/VM only... It was quite comical
at the time, because the IBM sales staff had not even heard of CICS/VM ..
although they were happy to sell it to us... Needless to say, it never made
it off the ground.