"CSI in z/VM"?

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.

________________________________

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On
Behalf Of Crispin Hugo
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:30 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Ficon CTC's between LPAR's in same Box

Thank you to all who responded, you have all been a great help.

I can't use Hipersocket as I am having to 'play' with CSI in z/VM.

I can't buy a switch so I will try the port to port route.

Am I right to assume, if I am clever(?) with the configuration, I could
connect all 15 LPARS to each other with CTC's ?

Crispin Hugo

Systems Programmer

Macro 4 Limited

Direct Line: +44 (0)1293 872121, Switchboard: +44 (0)1293 872000, Fax:
+44 (0)1293 872001

A Division of the UNICOM Group of Companies

www.macro4.com <http://www.macro4.com/>

Macro 4 Registered office :The Orangery, Turners Hill Road, Worth,
Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 4SS

Registered in England no. 927588

Please consider the environment and THINK before you print this email.

Email Disclaimer <http://www.macro4.com/emaildisclaimer.html>