On Thursday, 07/21/2011 at 12:11 EDT, Ewald Roller <e.rol...@rolf-benz.de>
wrote:
> Problem is partially solved (but I'm not satisfied):
> Although I have defined in SYSTEM DTCPARMS for my
> SMTP-Server SMTP02 the :parms Operand with
> :parms.SMTP02 CONFIG *
> the server never used it...
> Is it possible, to force it to use the defined CONFIG file?
> I want to have SMTP-Userid name and Config-name the same.

That sounds to me like you don't have a valid :type.server definition in
your SYSTEM DTCPARMS for SMTP02.  Note that you can use TCPRUNXT EXEC to
build :parms. tags dynamically at runtime.  No need for static
configuration.  For example:  If this is the BEGIN call AND the server
class is SMTP THEN set the :parms tag to userid() CONFIG *.

Alan Altmark

Senior Managing z/VM and Linux Consultant
IBM System Lab Services and Training
ibm.com/systems/services/labservices
office: 607.429.3323
mobile; 607.321.7556