I had an incident where VMUTIL abended, but AUDITOR didn't detect it:

DMSFRO159E Insufficient storage available to satisfy free storage
request from 01139EFE

DMSMOD109S Virtual storage capacity exceeded

PIPCOM1296I ABEND in CMS command. Last 2 lines of output follow.

PIPMSG003I ... Issued from stage 2 of pipeline 1.

PIPMSG001I ... Running "CMS".

PIPASY727I DMSLIO201W The following names are undefined:.

PIPASY727I CEEEV003.

  :

  :

The AUDITOR CONTROL file has:

* AUDITOR CONTROL

* CMS UTILITIES                                            @VRA8AWY

* MACHINE     TEST    AUTO FORCE TEST     MAX   NOTIFY

*   ID      INTERVAL  LOG  &AUTO EXIT     ERRS  USERID

  :

  :

 VMUTIL     00:05:00   1     1   NONE      10   MAINT

Perhaps, I need a TEST EXIT, but I'm not sure how to test that VMUTIL is
operating properly.

Ideas?

 Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.

Systems Programmer

MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE

American Income Life Insurance Co.

Phone: (254)761-6649

1200 Wooded Acres Dr.

Fax: (254)741-5777

Waco, Texas  76701

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential and is
solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at
privacy...@ailife.com.