I concur with Bill. I might have shouted louder by bolding “ABSOLUTELY NOT”.

WAVV has excellent presentations, many IBM presentations are the same and
given by the same people that present at SHARE and IBM tech conference. WAVV
is not restricted to z/VM and z/LINUX. It also has a third track for z/VSE.
See website  www.wavv.org

WAVV fees are $400 for 3 ½ days of full sessions.  Starting Friday evening
with SPLASH and finishing Tuesday at noon.

I was really hoping to go to the VM workshop this year but the timing, long
weekend in CANADA, prevented me. I’m looking forward to attend the VM
workshop next year, hopefully in June, but I will still be attending WAVV.

Hans