On 1/12/07, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I didn't say YOU said it Cheryl. In fact, I don't remember hearing you
>  mention having a horse evaluated since I've been on the list, so I wouldn't
>  expect to glean that sort of detail from you.  When I ran those numbers in
>  my head, I used specific examples of numbers people who have had horses
>  evaluated - from the "traditional list", from some specific stories in Tolt
>  News, etc.

Doesn't seem far off from having any other European breed evaluated or
having a horse or pony evaluated for the American WB/Sport Pony
Association. Even with me grooming myself, training my pony myself to
get her inspected for the Sport Pony Assoc it would cost $550 for the
evaluation, transport to FL, stabling, hotels, meals, etc... And the
handler, if I choose not to handle her myself would have been another
$100. And, that was 3 years ago!

Steph

--
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for