>> potentially be a
>> powerful force for change. I think that if we all
>> ganged up on "them
>> biddies" - you know who I mean - we could set some
>> changes in motion. But we
>> would have to
>> cooperate to get something good down in writing.
>>
>> We should work on it.
>>
> We would have to join the organization again, and have
> a giant campaign next time the election come around.

I don't see why there would even have to be a consideration to look towards
the USIHC.

Start as a separate entity.  Why bother wasting the energy to try to change
that organization?  It might be a good idea to put the positive energy into
something that works for the US.

Judy
http://icehorses.net
http://clickryder.com